Gift Certificates Still on Sale! Susan’s Teleseminar this Friday, Thai Bodywork benefits, Holiday soaps, & OUR December Recipe
To all of our clients, we hope you have a great Christmas Holiday and New Year with your loved ones!
Our office will be closed 12/24, 12/25, and 1/1.
Gift Certificates Still on sale in December!
This is our holiday tradition and this year, if you purchase online you will use coupon code 10DEC2014 for your discount. Giving massage as a gift? There is STILL time to get your gift card sent out. You have options- You may use regular mail, USPS priority delivery or select local pickup at our office!
Mistletoe Holidaysoap and Cranberry Cream handmade soaps for the holidays, a perfect hostess gift or stocking stuffer.
Thai Yoga Massage
Call us at 630-863-4712 or book online here
6:30 PM Tuesday Yoga Class with Elizabeth Gresher.
Make sure to mark your calendar.This is a group class located in Suite 940 across from our office in suite 610.
Call us if you need directions! 630 863 4712, a drop in class is $20.00, package prices available.Elizabeth Gresher also teaches out of Shine Yoga in Batavia and you may also find her on the Yoga Trails site!
Check out 5 star Reviews for Liz on Yoga Trails HERE.
Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 (8 oz) package baby bella mushrooms, roughly chopped,(optional- for deeper flavor add some rehydrated shitake or fresh shitake mushrooms)
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 serrano pepper, roughly chopped (remove rib if you don’t like spicy food)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt, adjust to taste
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, adjust to taste
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (adjust to taste or omit)
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 cup organic chicken broth
- 1 cup coconut milk canned and full fat (mix well after opening)
- Add oil to a dutch oven or heavy soup pot over medium heat, then add onions, mushrooms and a pinch of salt.
- Saute for 10-12 minutes or until onions are translucent and mushrooms are soft.
- Add garlic and serrano pepper and cook for minute, then add the spices. After another minute or so, add wine to deglaze the pot.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, then add chicken broth and coconut milk.
- Let the mixture simmer for about 10 minutes or until it thickens to your liking.
- Blend the creamy mixture in a blender or with an immersion blender.