We miss you all terribly, and it has been very hard not be able to see our favorite clients. Going from seeing friends every day to everyone suddenly being gone has been heartbreaking. On that note, I have some important news for you below: some good, some sad, and some fun.
You can still receive a treatment during Coronavirus Shutdown!
While we are forced to be physically closed, we are not totally without services and product to offer! Our website has been updated to allow clients to book a remote Reiki or distance Craniosacral session with Helen or Cindy. These are traditional “hands off” methods for clients who cannot be touched or who are not physically available. Both the Reiki and Craniosacral are currently a pre-paid service. (There will be more detailed information about these services in another post) Please call with any questions at 630 863 4712.
We also have some updated items to offer in our online shop!
- Yoga Balm (crowd favorite)
- CBD pain freeze (another crowd favorite)
- Farmhouse Fresh items (a nationally acclaimed organic skincare line).
Essential Healing and Massage has lost its lease to the suite at 2100 Manchester Road due to the imposed shutdown and stay-at-home order.
We did as much as possible to keep the lease- applied for SBA loans, grants, and eventually tried to negotiate for partial or deferred rent payments. After the other options fell through, our last hope of rent negotiation was refused by Boxer Properties. Since the three-phase reopening guidelines set forth by Gov. Pritzker leave massage therapy practices in the very last phase of opening along with hair salons and bars and we cannot indefinitely pay full rent with no business income, we have been forced to move out of the suite and into storage. We’re actively looking for other options in order to be ready for when a reopening date has been set!
To help out with both close-down and a potential new office expenses, we’re offering:
The Stupendous Raffle
EHM will be offering a series of raffles, to treat yourself for being so good at staying at home.
Each raffle ticket is only $19.99, for a grand prize worth over $90.00! The lucky winner’s name will be drawn on May 5, 2020. (Unceremoniously, from our favorite blue and white teapot.) Your name should be in that teapot!
I know you’re super excited right now about the teapot, but I thought you might want to know what’s being offered-
- A Farmhouse Fresh Honey Heel Glaze – a super moisturizer for both feet and hands, normally retailing at $30.00. (It smells good enough to eat and works miracles on dry feet!)
- A Farmhouse Fresh Sweeping Softness 3-Step Body Sampler. (Contains a 1-oz jar of Sweet Cream Sea Salt Scrub, Whoopie® Shea Butter Cream, and Agave Nectar Body Oil. These products are nationally acclaimed, and your dry skin will be a thing of the past! ($30.00 value)
- A brightly colored cotton handmade face mask (double layered) with a pocket for a filter. This will help keep you safe and meet the new guidelines for mask wear in public spaces that go into effect soon. ($15.00 value)
- A Farmhouse Fresh 6.25 oz bar of Soap. ($13.00 value)
- A travel bottle of handmade hand sanitizer. Lovingly handmade. ($4.00 value)
Follow the link or click the image below to purchase your raffle ticket!
We love and miss you all, please stay healthy!
– 💜Essential Healing and Massage